Monday 16 January 2012

Preseason Task 1: Sarah :)

Well I will be posting a video later in the week but thought I'd start here smile

My name is Sarah and I am 30 years old. I live in the northern suburbs of Perth

I am a music teacher, Head of House at my school, run my own business and am completing my masters (a bit busy I know!)

I am doing 12WBT because I need to take control of my health and my life. I want to be the very best version of myself that I can be. I love what 12WBT offers and I am looking forward to this round!

Since December 28 I have lost 3kg which I am stoked about smile Now sitting just above my lowest round 3 weight (I think around week 8 before I completely lost the plot!). January for me is school holidays, so I have been taking control of my routine, getting used to waking up early (5am on holidays is super early!) and training hard. I am loving my life! I have great 12WBT family in the Perth Crew who are so encouraging and make me believe that I can do this!

Looking forward to a great round smile

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment