Saturday 12 November 2011

The Adventures of Sarah and Natalie!

Okay, so this post is over a week late but here goes.

So, Bernie is off on her honeymoon so I have been finding other people to work out with. This week it was Natalie Campbell, and let me just say - running with someone is so much better than running alone! We pushed each other (partly because we were both thinking 'I can't stop running yet, she's still going!') and got to catch up at the same time. We had planned five workouts - but we were rained out on Thursday (and I piked on Wednesday at Lesley's because I was EXHAUSTED)



Sunday
Met up for a 8km walk/run along the coast. We ran 3km and then did intervals of 500m on the way back. Time: 1 hour 20 minutes

Tuesday
Met up for our walk again and ran the whole 4km to Hillarys from Mullaloo! Walked 2km and then ran the final 2km and beat our time with 1 hour 18 minutes!

Friday
KIMAX with the Perth Crew!

So, we are planning on running a couple of times a week together which I am really looking forward to!

Sarah

































No comments:

Post a Comment