Friday 23 September 2011

Blogger Challenge

SARAH SAYS...

1. Describe yourself in 25 words or less. You can get straight to the point - or bring your creativity into play.

Music Teacher and Musician, Fun, creative, slightly crazy,

2. What brings you to 12wbt? Getting fitter? Losing weight? (Gaining weight??) Are you first timer, a repeat offender??
This is my second round of 12wbt and I am here to lose weight and regain my fitness level.

3. Why do you blog??
Bernie and I were asked by a friend of ours to start blogging our adventures and it is also a really good way to stay accountable and recognise our achievements.

4. Who is your biggest inspiration in life and why (doesn't have to be weight loss)
I get really inspired by real life stories of people who are living their dreams especially in the music world.

5. What things in life bring you the most joy?
Being with my friends and family.

6.What do you think your greatest challenge is going to be this round?
Falling off the wagon or starting to doubt myself.

7. What are you most excited about 12wbt?
I feel so blessed to have the support of the Perth crew, and it is exciting to see everyone's transformations and revelations throughout the round.

8. And what scares the pants off you?
Having people treat me differently when I lose weight.

9. Tell me - right now - today - how do you feel about exercise in no more than 10 words
I love to train :)

10. Complete this sentence - in 12 weeks time - on the last day of 12wbt I am going to be feeling empowered, fit, healthy and lighter!

No comments:

Post a Comment