Sunday 18 September 2011

Blogger Challenge...

BERNIE SAYS....




1. Describe yourself in 25 words or less. You can get straight to the point - or bring your creativity into play.

Librarian. Teacher. In love. Overweight. Creative. Thirty-one. Bookish. Colourful. Impatient. Joyful. Arty. Determined. Curly haired. Freckled faced. Aussie. 
I love owls and sunflowers! 

2. What brings you to 12wbt? Getting fitter? Losing weight? (Gaining weight??) Are you first timer, a repeat offender??

In truth, I want to be fit. I want to be slim enough to look cute in a size 12 pair of jeans and I want to walk around without the pain that comes from carrying weight with a back injury. One day I’d like to be a mum. I want to make sure my body is fit enough to do it properly.

3. Why do you blog??

Blogging is an outlet for creativity and sharing joy and success, as well as challenges. It’s nice to see what other people are doing in this 12WBT journey! 'Hi friends!'

4. Who is your biggest inspiration in life and why (doesn't have to be weight loss) 

Hmm... lots of people inspire me. Right now I'm thinking about how Van Gogh's sunflowers painting made me want to pick up a paint brush. And I'm  thinking about how Victor Hugo's Les Miserables inspired me to love stories and music...


5. What things in life bring you the most joy?
Weekends, good coffee and excellent company ☺

6.What do you think your greatest challenge is going to be this round?
Well, I am still struggling with snacking – and finding time to exercise.

7. What are you most excited about 12wbt?
I am most excited about losing weight and doing it with good friends who are on the same journey ☺

8. And what scares the pants off you?
Not achieving goals because I’m tired.

9. Tell me - right now - today - how do you feel about exercise in no more than 10 words

I love the way it makes me feel.

10. Complete this sentence - in 12 weeks time - on the last day of 12wbt I am going to be feeling ____________________

a heck of a lot lighter!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment